Advise China’s national, provincial and municipal Health and Family Planning Commission (HFPC) and other government departments on top-level framework design and local development strategies, based on NHS’ success stories and lessons-learnt, for the successful delivery of China’s healthcare system reform
- How to maximise cost-efficiency of healthcare system through effectively integrating health & social care？
- How to regulate the private-owned or PPP-based hospitals and care homes in China?
- How to develop commercial strategies for China’s digital health development?
- How NHS achieve the most satisfied Doctor – Patient Relationship over the world?
Advise China’s medical universities and training organisations on designing, developing and delivering strategic workforce standards, training methodology and appraisal system for healthcare and life science sectors
- Does the workforce of today and tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviors, at the right time and in the right place to support the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of China?
- How to develop a jointly accredited course for Chinese doctors and nurses in partnership with the UK professional bodies?
- How can providing continuous education programmes re-invent in doctors and nurses’ perceptions and skills in order to satisfy the unmet patient needs?